Thursday 9 February 2012

When Friends Step in...

So after a stressful week of feeling like university is a massive weight on my shoulder that is going to crush me (always the optimist) I managed to adhere to my favourite saying and "Man up."

This has greatly been helped by the fact that I have such good friends and family who support me when things go wrong and who don't judge me for my mistakes but build me up so I'm strong enough to not make them again.
I'm now feeling much calmer about things and also excited about my school placement which will be after that abyss that is my exams. Thank goodness I've still got friends and family who can keep me sane in the upcoming weeks.

And on an unrelated note, I'm getting promoted at work! This always helps brighten up a bad week.

2 comments:

  1. Does getting promoted mean you'll be able to do something about the outrageous lack of pennies in your workplace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One time David! I have since learned from my mistake in assuming that customers won't shout at me over the little things. No matter how much you hold the McDonald's customer in high esteem, they still make me lose faith in humanity.

      Delete